12.14.2011

Semester OVER.

Which means that today is the first day I can remember that I have nothing pressing to take care of.
And here are the resultant findings from today's lazy perusal of the interwebs.


A stunning photography project, Intimacy Under the Wires, focuses on laundry that's been hung out to dry (via Honestly WTF).

Five New Poems from one of my most favorite poets, Anis Mojgani (if you have never heard/seen his work, you need to click here and here).
BONUS POEM: A Seattle poet's commentary about slang and homosexuality (I have some coworkers that could really use his message).

A Christmas album everyone should have, including artists Butterfly Boucher, Erin McCarley and Katie Herzig and some more. Download for free here.

Another free song, from Welder, entitled Run. I don't even know how to classify the genre, it's just good, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment