1. I'm grateful today for the chance I had to stand up for someone I love. I'm not quite sure why it felt empowering, but it did.
2. The best part of my day was riding a bike that's too small for me through dark barricaded streets and sprinklers with this song in my ears.
3. The Law of Opposition (a phrase I have just now coined) states that every force must be met with resistance. Therefore, the greatest forces are met with the greatest resistance.
4. The former item need not be understood, it just makes our lives make more sense.
5. To me these seem like stellar gift ideas (maybe just because I read too much). And I wouldn't mind owning that green 1984 sweatshirt in case anyone was wondering.
6. I love the idea of this company.
7. Stumbled upon some pretty incredible and inspirational design here and here and here. Really wishing I owned photoshop and possessed the motivation to teach myself how to use it. Also this website.
8. Will be looking at this music site every day, thanks to GA.
9. Sleep is for people who don't have things to think about. Or perhaps it's for those that need a break from their thoughts.
10. And if you haven't heard this song, listen to it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment